With vision, passion, and dedication.
From Austria to Eastern Europe.
- Director of Steinbeis Danube Center, Vienna (A)
- Project Manager of Steinbeis GmbH & Co.KG, Stuttgart (D)
- Project Manager of Steinbeis Innovation gGmbH, Stuttgart (D)
- Executive Secretary of EuroTex – European Centre for Knowledge and Technology Transfer, Brussels (B)
- post-graduate in International Relations and European Studies at the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna
- Bachelor of international relations and European studies at Babes-Bolyai University (RO)
German, English, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
My motivation stems from the conviction, that the accomplishment of our projects definitely have a macro-regional impact. The individual benefit what we generate for our customers contributes to a sustainable economic growth in the involved region.
I want to be an international leader in South East European Integration. I was growing up in the geopolitical ambiance at the cross-roads between East and West. Based on my Russian mother language and Moldavian background, I would like to share European values to countries with whom the EU has concluded Association agreements like Ukraine, Moldova, and Georgia. International Relations and developing those economies will benefit Austria, the EU and its Eastern Partners. Vienna is an excellent place to realise my visions. And this strategic location allows me to be close to decision makers in public structures, stakeholders and to those who are the basis for a growing prosperity: the entrepreneurs – you, our main customers.
On the bases on my four years’ work experience in Steinbeis Gmbh with the Head Quarters in Stuttgart, I gathered the necessary competence in international affairs and would highly like to continue the development in this direction, as director of the Steinbeis Center in Vienna.